Academic & Scientific Platform...
Mode Implant Academy
MIA is an academic and scientific platform of
the latest developments in implant dentistry as well as discussion of clinical questions and an exchange of
This allows for interactive discussion for aspects of treatment planning, procedures, handling of complications and aspects of practice management and practice building.
Since 2015 MIA establishment well over 200 international, national and local educational events were realized. MIA aims to become a scientific reference source with comprehensive quality education and innovative research in the field of implantology.
Traces of advancing technology beyond dreams have brought many innovations to the field of dentistry and this has led to intensive research and study. While preparing our scientific studies, we provided all the material we need with our main sponsor, Mode Implant.
Mode Implant is present in more than 40 countries and in 2018 was awarded as “Manufacturer of the Year” and has 2 Gold Medals from Genève and Germany for the success of Mode RAPID implants in primary stabilization with scientific studies that were academically documented.
MIA team has accomplished many successful scientific studies in the sector, aims to be a source of reference in the national and international arena with the awards, experience and self-confidence.
With my love and respect
MIA Academic Staff
MIA Main Scientific Subjects
- Autogenous bone collection and application procedures in implant applications
- Special techniques in alveolar bone augmentation
- Implant planning and restoration preference according to patient
- Pre-implant radiology, planning and evaluation
- Immediate implant surgical protocols
- Implantology in geriatric patients and atrophic crest
- Pre-operative planning for the Edante case
- Maxillary sinus anatomy
- Conscious sedation and emergency treatment in surgery
- The Right Prosthetic options for implant treatments
- Immediate techniques of PROVO bendable implants